USD 75,000 is up for grabs in the MSI Masters Gaming Arena Overwatch Championship
Better start training to secure those objectives if you wanna shoot your way to victory on this one.
The MSI Masters Gaming Arena, is back this 2016 and will once again team up with Blizzard to feature a global Overwatch tournament inviting teams from the Americas, Europe and Asia with a total prize pool of USD 75,000.
Looking to become one of the major events for the growing Esports scene of Blizzard’s newest hit, the MGA Overwatch competition will feature 4 different teams, 1 Qualifier winner from each region plus 1 MSI Sponsored team, in its Main Event this December which will be held in Gfinity Arena, UK’s first ever dedicated Esports venue.
Registrations are now ongoing for all regions, and will run until September 27, 2016. The Regional Online Qualifier phase will kick-off starting October 4 to 21, 2016 with the Grand Finals this coming December 7 and 8, 2016.
MSI Masters Gaming Arena 2016 Schedule Information
Registration Phase: September 5 to 27, 2016
Registration Link: www.MSI.com/event/MGA
Regional Online Qualifiers
- Americas – October 4-5, 2016 18:00 PDT
- Europe – October 7-8, 2016 18:00 BST
- Asia – October 10-11 2016 18:00 CST (7:00 AM PHT)
- Americas – October 14-15, 2016 18:00 PDT
- Europe – October 17-18, 2016 18:00 BST
- Asia – October 19-21, 2016 18:00 CST (7:00 AM PHT)
- December 7-8, 2016, Gfinity Esports Arena, London, United Kingdom.
Prize Pool Distribution
- 1st Place: USD 40,000
- 2nd Place: USD 20,000
- 3rd Place: USD 10,000
- 4th Place: USD 5,000